COVID-19 Arrangements (updated 18 March 2021)
- Our student and staff will follow their normal curriculum timetable. The timing will be altered to support year group 'bubbles', where pupils will remain with their class for most of their lessons and be with other members of the their year group during recreation and lunch times.
- make every effort possible to keep all pupils in year group 'bubbles' and minimise contact between individuals outside the year group 'bubbles'
- situate classes within one year group predominantly within the same vicinity (year group zones)
- allocate each group specific entry, exit and handwashing/sanitising areas
- promote good hygiene standards by cleaning hands more often than usual and on arrival and before and after eating, and after sneezing, coughing - washing hands thoroughly for 20 seconds with soap and water and or use of approved hand rub or sanitiser
- promote the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach with tissues widely distributed throughout the school
- clean frequently touched surfaces often using detergents and antibacterial wipes
- ask all staff and pupils in Year 7 & 8 to wear face coverings in classrooms and communal areas where social distancing cannot be maintained (From 08 March 2021)
Use of communal areas:
Where possible we will:
- reduce the level of circulation within school
- display 2m markers on the corridor floor as a guide to support social distancing
- ensure that toilets do not become crowded by limiting the number who use the toilet facilities at one time
- create designated outdoor recreation zones for each year group 'bubble'
- close all cloakroom areas until further notice
- ensure groups keep their belongings (coats & bags) with them in their allocated classrooms
- ask everyone over 11 years of age wears a face covering in communal areas (From September 2020)
Break and Lunchtime Arrangements
- Each group will be allocated an outdoor zone on our extensive grounds and will be supervised staff
- When fields are out of use due to poor weather conditions, recreation times will be indoors - although we do expect to be able to offer a portion of time outdoors on the yard for each group 'bubble'
- A small amount of play equipment will be provided for sole use by each year group 'bubble'
- Allocated playground equipment e.g. footballs to be cleaned after recreational use
Risk Assessment Document - Updated on 04 March 2021
|File Size:||1841 kb|
Wearing of Face Coverings in School Risk Assessment - updated 04 March 2021
Covid Testing Risk Assessment - updated on 18 March 2021
|covid19 rapid testing on site - schools - secondary settings v1..pdf|
|File Size:||265 kb|
|covid19 rapid testing of staff & secondary pupils at home - schools - v1.pdf|
|File Size:||229 kb|
Covid Checker for Parents
Addendum to School Behaviour and Motivation Policy
School Transport Information for transport provided by Northumberland County Council
|Guidance for parents of pupils using home to school transport|
|File Size:||491 kb|
|COVID-19 Coronavirus Absence - a Quick Guide for Parents / Carers|
|File Size:||636 kb|