Corbridge Middle School seeks to provide a safe, secure and positive environment where:
- Our learning community can achieve their potential, making full use of the opportunities available to them
- Our learning community have the right to have themselves and their property treated with respect and to be free from intimidation
- We are proactive in setting up a range of preventative measures
- We actively listen to our students, our parents/carers, our staff and governors
- We act appropriately on the behalf of students, parents/carers and staff
- We will provide a safe, listening environment in which all parties feel free to discuss and report bullying issues.